Once in a while as an influencer you may see an mCart icon with an exclamation mark here and there that leads to this message:
That means that you have the privilege to see the products from the stores that don’t pay commission to marketplaces and influencers anymore or for some reason have paused their campaign.
What a “Cancel and Paused Campaign” means to shoppers and influencers.
Shoppers and influencers simply don’t see those products in the marketplace or in other influencers’ featured mCarts. However they see them in their own mCarts and can even access the product page although disabled, and only shows the lookalikes of the product in other stores. To support mCart influencers community we suggest:
- If they are marked “cancelled campaign”, we suggest that influencers change all of those products with similar products in other stores to maximize their commissions.
- If they have paused the contract, we recommend to wait for a while but keep an eye out for those products, as after a while a paused campaign may turn to a cancelled one.
What Should I do?
To make the life of influencers easy and for them to quickly find all the mCarts containing these products that may have sat behind different types of content in their social & traditional media but are not acquiring commission for them. These are a few easy way to change the products to commission acquiring products:
- Through My mCarts tab:
- Go to my mCart > Filter based on Stores view https://fxg.mcart.io/mycarts/vendors/ to see all the inactive products in all of your featured mCarts
- Click on the stores’ tiles that are marked with the mCart with exclamation marks and see all the products within the correspondent mCarts.
- Find the lookalikes of that product in other stores who are still paying commission and simply add them to the mCart(s) and delete products from those inactive stores. Even if you keep them no one can see them anyway.
- Via image search
- You can use the mCart novel image search option to find look a likes of those products by uploading the product picture into the search box and by clicking on the camera icon